GOOGLE : Global Organization of Oriented Group Language of Earth
What is the Full Form of Google?
Google refers to the Global Organization of Oriented Group Language of Earth. Officially it has not a full form. Google generated from a word “googol” means a huge number.
Numbers of Application of Google:
Google have large numbers of application like YouTube, Gmail, Adwords, Adsense, Documents, and many more.
History of Google
In 1998 Larry Page & Surgery Brain were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California founded Google in the month of 4 September.
The most visited website in the world is Google.com. several other Google services also visited websites included YouTube and Blogger.
The Main Purpose of Google
The main purpose of Google to serve the best/reliable results to users.
Google is a very quick response Search Engine. It has billion of results. You can search for any kind of question. Sundar Pichai is the CEO of Google. Its net income is 14444000000 US dollars (2014).
How to Use Google
Open the address Google.com in your web browser. Type a word and phrase in the search box and enter or click the Google search button and get your result.
Google’s Product and Service
- Blogger- View and create a personal blog.
- Android- The most widely used.
- Gmail- Free online e-mail service with 1 GB storage.
- Google Ads- Formally known as Google Adwords.
- G Suite- A suite of cloud software for business.
- Chrome OS- Operating system developed by Google.
Google is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products.
Advantages of Google
- Google is free to use.
- Google is fast and easy to edit.
- No software installation required
- Create has full control of on-page access and permission
Disadvantages of Google
- Necessary to have the internet.
- Design customization is very limited.
- The users have to create a Google password.